Tuesday 4 June 2013

Reflections Day 1

Q: What sounds interesting about this project? What do you think you can learn from this project?

I find the first plenary session interesting to me as I am quite interested in earth science. I like researching on how the natural environment can cause both benefits and harm to us living things. Something interesting about the plenary session that I benefited from today was I knew from this session that when an earthquake occurs, it drags down the nearby island little by little into the ocean. After a few months and or even years, the island will "float"back up shore. I think that I can expand my knowledge on the natural environment and its actions that affects countries and even globally. It can also bring a huge impact to the universe, affecting human lives.

Q: Note down at least one key learning point for each session

Plenary Session 1: I learn on how actually earthquakes can be helpful to people that rely on agriculture as a living
Plenary Session 2: I learn that animation was very popular in the past and even a short film of animation can take 6 months and very costly.
Plenary Session 3: I learnt that by using nano-technology you can write chinese characters, draw pictures on any surface even on your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment